In this episode I’m joined by my old friend Alex Simmons who just so happens to be the presenter of Rugby AM TV show and owner of one of the UK’s most exciting media production companies.
In this discussion Alex and I cover the following areas:
– How to get your content in front of millions of people as well as on TV
– The lessons Alex has learnt from a career as a DJ, events promoter, and now a media mogul !
– The realities of running a media production company and how to scale your business
– The best athletes in the world and why I think MMA fighters are awesome!
– Mental Health and depression for athletes leaving their careers and moving into the real world!
and TONS more.
Check out this episode!